Follow Us @burtonreview

May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-In




:::Friday Fill-Ins is hosted by Janet::: She supplies the basics and we fill in the blanks:

And...here we go!


1. It's cold and I only like cold soda.
2.Salad is not complete without tomatoes.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is probably face powder.
4. From here to Vegas is a nice long ride.
5. Well, first of all we got married there.
6. Evil brother and sister in law; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was very unsettling.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to thanking my husband for working his arse off, tomorrow my plans include letting my husband sleep before work, and Sunday, I want to relax but I won't, instead I will do laundry and compose a Sunday Salon Post. Do you have any topics for a Sunday Salon Post?!

Happy Friday everyone.. :)



hee hee That pic really belongs on Last Week's Post, but here it is now anyway! Sometimes this is really reflective of my mood.