Follow Us @burtonreview

May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-In


:::Friday Fill-Ins is hosted by Janet:::

And...here we go!

1. Moving on with my life, and leaving the idiots who don't deserve my kindness behind.
2. The Truth Will Set You free.
3. My best quality is my patience.. but even that will wear thin after years of being used and abused.
4. Email me if you want all the details.
5. In nearly 10 years, I have felt used up and spit out by those New Yorkers who are only tied to me by blood. They don't even pretend to respect or honor the family code, so Good RIDDANCE!!.
6. Only those people who are not lying scheming wanna be's is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing in my newly fixed air conditioned home, and I may even enjoy a jacuzzi bath with candles, tomorrow my plans include visiting my dearest mum and Sunday, I want to survive the toddler's tantrums and the schooler's attitude!

I think I am feeling a little perturbed today, forgive me, as I draft a letter to my lawyer today. Grr.