Follow Us @burtonreview

May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-In


:::Friday Fill-Ins is hosted by Janet:::
And...here we go!
1. If we had no winter there would not be snow, but there still isn't snow in Texas.
2. The fact that I do accounting all day is a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over I would not have paid so much attention to school, and would live a little outside of schoolwork.
4.A lot can be neglected inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you've never been thrilled before then read a Classic novel, like Georgette Heyer.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons is to be over analytical.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to curling up with my new book Burnt Shadows , tomorrow my plans include curling up with Burnt Shadows as I try not to listen to Barney the Purple Dinosaur and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day as the only day that won't be raining in a long time!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.. TGIF!!