Follow Us @burtonreview

Aug 24, 2009

Just another BBAW Mini Meme

Over on the Official Book Blogger Appreciation Week site there is a mini-meme of Questions for the Blogger's who participated last year and even some for the newbies.
I started the book reviewing process in March, so I am a newbie on BBAW Circuit.

We don’t want those of you who didn’t participate to feel left out, so if you didn’t participate last year, how about these questions?
1) What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you? Obviously the comraderie, especially with those that are in my particular niche. And then the funny thing is that I can take what I've learned and also help those bloggers that are just a little more new than I am!! I love the friendships I've formed, and the sense of identity for myself that has now been created.

2) What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you? Ms Lucy, Ms Lucy, Arleigh, Arleigh Sorry just can't pick one. Yes I repeated myself on purpose because those two were and still are such inspirations for me. I aspire to be as concise as they are.

3) What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer? hmm.. the one question or feedback I would like is to how to successfully juggle everything once the blog has taken off. I need to learn how to say no to review requests.. yet sometimes it is for a book that I definitely want to read but I have too much on my plate this month. Do I accept it? Do I accept it, but with a caveat? Or do I suck it up and say no altogether... which I guess is what I need to do if I EVER want to get to my own fantastic books that are collecting dust...