Follow Us @burtonreview

Aug 14, 2009

Friday Fill-In~ Guess the Character

Join in the Friday Fill-In Fun~ They provide the basic and we fill-in the blanks with whatever we want!

And...here we go!

1. When will I know if he loves me and then what shall I do?
2. Reading novels is frowned upon as frivolous so I should say a book on flowers was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.
3. Everything has its beauty but I really adored the way the building sat elegantly on rising ground with a stream in front and woods behind it.
4. Eating daintily, the average fish is what I had for dinner.
5. I'd like your pompous attitudes to be left at the door.
6. In his arms, if he'll have me, and out of this house is where I want to be right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Assembly with my sister, tomorrow my plans include being angry at that pompous man for being too aloof to dance and Sunday, I want to forget all about him as Wickham has told me many horrible things about his character!

Hmmm.. who can this be?
See other Fill-In's here.