Follow Us @burtonreview

Aug 6, 2009

Friday FilI In ~ Yet Another Queen Meets a Tragic Demise

Join in the Friday Fill-In Fun~ They provide the basic and we fill-in the blanks with whatever we want!


And...here we go!

1. Playing cards is my favorite summertime pasttime.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Ferris Beullers Day Off, if the movie was made 220 years ago.

3. My plume is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon shined so brightly at Tuileries when the mob trashed my wardrobe.

5. I wish I was still arch duchess of Austria right now.

6. When daylight fades I will be playing games and attending parties.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting to the bottom of the Diamond Necklace affair, tomorrow my plans include escaping Paris and Sunday, I want to keep my head!


WHO AM I?

My Other Friday Fill-In's Here