Follow Us @burtonreview

Aug 20, 2009

Friday Fill-In~ Who Am I?

Join in the Friday Fill-In Fun~ They provide the basics and we fill-in the blanks with whatever we want! So that means I get to use famous dead people or fave characters..

And...here we go! Can you guess who this Famous Person is?

1. I remember, I remember once being loved by my fair queen.
2. Dear greed and quest for power I want you to know that you have not bested me, as my son will be king of two lands despite your protests.
3. Is that my queen with a traitorous Lord!!???
4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of murder, due to my insane jealousy of my wife's secretary.
5. I'm saving a murder mystery just for you! (MY OWN!)
6. If I made a birthday list scotch would definitely be on it!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being drunk, tomorrow my plans include being belligerent and murderous and Sunday, I want to escape Edinburgh (but I won't)!

Who do you think this is? My other Friday Fill-In's are here