Follow Us @burtonreview

Aug 28, 2009

Friday Fill-In~ Another Royal Riddle

Join in the Friday Fill-In Fun~ They provide the basics and we fill-in the blanks with whatever we want! So that means I get to use famous dead people or fave characters..

And...here we go! Can you guess who this Famous Person is?


1. He was a loving man, my father, but did not expect me to be a king.

2. The parties and jousts are what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend was a Duke of Suffolk.

4. I was once admired for my intelligence and my handsome looks to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be elusive, as I soon became a fat tyrant.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my radical and religious wife.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being nursed for my sore leg, tomorrow my plans include perhaps reconciling with my daughter and Sunday, I want to hope that my royal line succeeds me!

I know this was an easy one for my regulars here. See my other Fill-In's here.