Follow Us @burtonreview

Aug 26, 2009

Booking Through Thursday~ Light and Fluffy

Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb


Deb says: What’s the lightest, most “fluff” kind of book you’ve read recently?

This is a difficult question, it depends on the connotation of fluff. Off the top of my head I would think indignantly, I don't read Fluff!! But yes indeed, I have come across some, so therefore I have read fluff.

The lightest but not completely fluffy most RECENT read would be the Darcy & Anne novel by Judith Brocklehurst(click for review). That was a quick and easy, light read.

I think the Fluffiest book read most recently would be Lauren Lipton's Mating Rituals of The North American WASP (click for review). That was pretty fluffy.

How about you? Do you think you have read a fluffy book recently? Or a light read recently?