Follow Us @burtonreview

Sep 24, 2009

Winners & Booking Through Thursday~ Recent Saddest Book

Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb.

Deb asks:
What’s the saddest book you’ve read recently?


I've read some books that have "sad" themes, and some disturbing ones.. but today I'm thinking of the one that made me cry more than once and was my most recent. Those who haven't read it, will be surprised. Those who have read it, won't be. It is Cleopatra's Daughter, by Michelle Moran.
See my review here if you would like.

I am a little late this AM posting, since I've drawn two winners from two different giveaways from the Historical Fiction Bloggers Round Table event, which is time consuming!! See sidebar for other giveaways.

THE WINNERS ARE:
The winner for Kathy Lynn Emerson's Historical Mystery, Face Down in The Marrow-Bone Pie is
Susie from All Things Royal.

The winner for Martin Dugard & James Patterson's The Murder of King Tut, the new non-fiction thriller, is Deidre from Gothic Asylum Reviews
Emails going out after I do payroll..
Bookmark and Share