Follow Us @burtonreview

Sep 25, 2009

Friday Fill-In~ Guess this Famous Lady

Friday Fill-In Fun Join in the Friday Fill-In Fun~ They provide the basics and we fill-in the blanks with whatever we want! So that means I get to use famous dead people or fave characters..

Can you guess who this person is?

1. One week ago I sent many to their deaths.


2. I would never have thought I would grow up to have an awful nickname when I was younger.

3. Mama told me never to forget her, even though I soon had four stepmothers.

4. The shame of it all is I should simply be remembered as the first queen, between you and me.

5. Take your time learning my history, there is a lot of it to learn, from being loved as a Princess, then not loved, and persecuted for my religion..

6. I am hoping my lonely life without my own family will pass!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pining for Philip, tomorrow my plans include making my little sister observe my religion and Sunday, I want to attend mass all day!

The Winner to the giveaway for THE SEPARATE COUNTRY by Robert Hicks is Nea's Nuttiness!
Nea's Blog posting won it for her!

Next up was Susie and Jasmine if she has won it already.
ANNE BOLEYN 2- Book Giveaway still going on!

Bookmark and Share