Follow Us @burtonreview

Sep 4, 2009

Friday Fill-In ~ Guess the Pious Queen

Join in the Friday Fill-In Fun~ They provide the basics and we fill-in the blanks with whatever we want! So that means I get to use famous dead people or fave characters..

And...here we go! Can you guess who this Famous Person is?

1. I feel as if no one truly cares for me or my wishes.

2. Walking alone in the gardens with Elizabeth was always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: My pleasant master's voice teaching me, but also my mother's harsh tone.

4. I am so sad for Katherine and I'm glad that my wardship with Seymour is over.

5. The last time I was truly happy was when John Alymer was my tutor.

6. I tend to stay away from the revelry if I had a holiday like this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to refusing my husband the title men want most, tomorrow my plans include thinking I was being poisoned by the Duchess of Northumberland and Sunday, I want to commend my soul to God!

I hope this one wasn't toooooo easy... See my other Fill-In's here.