Follow Us @burtonreview

Sep 17, 2009

BBAW Day 4~ Blogger Recommendations!

Let's talk about that book you know, the one you discovered only because you read about it on a book blog and then you realized you couldn’t live without it! And then you read it and you loved it so hard! Tell us about it and about the blogger (or bloggers!) that introduced the book to you!

I wish I kept track of these things as far as a particular book, but I don't. And honestly, I have been reading books that are ARC's myself, so I haven't gotten around to reading for "fun".. yet..

My historical fiction bloggers that I rely on as a bible for reviews and recommendations all come from the same pot as my favorite bloggers. These bloggers have added to my TBR pile, and I don't have the need to look elsewhere for book recommendations, because they are all right here:

Arleigh from Historical-Fiction.com , and Royal Intrigue

Ms. Lucy from Enchanted by Josephine and Royal Intrigue

Daphne from Tanzanite's Shelf and Stuff

Amy from Passages to the Past

Misfit from At home with a good book and the cat...

Meghan from Medieval Bookworm

There are newer blogs though that I also read reviews for and have now added to my toppling TBR pile: (in alpha order)

All Things Royal...

Hist-Fic Chick

Historically Obsessed

The Maiden's Court

I appreciate the time and thought it takes to construct a thorough review, and by these bloggers adhering to their own set standards, I value all of their opinions and my bookshelves have grown due to their reviews.

Don't forget to check out the giveaways listed in left sidebar, and visit these blogs listed for wonderful blogs!!