Follow Us @burtonreview

May 8, 2009

Friday Fill-In


:::Friday Fill-Ins is hosted by Janet:::
And...here we go!

1. Apples are to oranges as books are to e-books..

2. C.W. Gortner is an awesome author and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear sarcasm and disgust coming my way.

4. I will not wave the white flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but I will do what is best for my family and for my sanity.

6. He was sweating with fatigue but smiling mischievously and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with Grandma's uprooted mums.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Barney Adventure Part 1,000,000, tomorrow my plans include finally letting my husband sleep after a long week of him watching the kids (and he workds nights) and Sunday, I want to be treated nice for Mother's Day, it would be nice if Barney was not included but I am sure he will be!
I hope everyone else has a Wonderful Mother's Day! I am starting to feel a little better, it comes and goes in waves... Today I visit my 7 yr. old school for a Mother's Day presentation which should be cute. Of course I forgot the Video Camera.