Follow Us @burtonreview

Oct 20, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays ~ Delilah by India Edghill

TEASER TUESDAYS is hosted by ShouldBeReading and asks you to:
♠Grab your current read.
♠Let the book fall open to a random page.
♠Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
♠You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

Delilah by India Edghill; available 11/24/2009

"And although I had been trained well in all the arts a Rising Moon might be called upon to perform, and thought myself mistress of the skills that would be demanded of me, I still felt unprepared, not good enough. Fire danced light-footed across my skin; bees seemed to murmur in my ears, dizzying me. I summoned and then discarded half a dozen different responses, none of them worthy." - p. 230, ARC copy

Bookmark and Share