Follow Us @burtonreview

Oct 9, 2009

Friday Fill-In~ A Thinker

Friday Fill-In Fun Join in the Friday Fill-In Fun~ They provide the basics and we fill-in the blanks with whatever we want! So that means I get to use famous dead people or fave characters..

Can you guess who this person is?

1. Sweet dreams were hard to come by when my family was forced to move from Germany when I was young.
2. Mathematics was easy, especially for me.
3. Silliness could very well be the opposite of what I am known for.
4. Some revelers just may be portraying myself this Halloween.
5. Outstanding or not I had early speech difficulties.
6. To study photons, phonons & theories is what I want right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to marrying my first cousin, tomorrow my plans include mastering machine technology and Sunday, I want to win the Nobel Prize!