Follow Us @burtonreview

Oct 23, 2009

Friday Fill-In~ A bad hair day?

Friday Fill-In Fun Join in the Friday Fill-In Fun~ They provide the basics and we fill-in the blanks with whatever we want! So that means I get to use famous dead people or fave characters..

Can you guess who this person is (it's not me)?
1. The crickets sing, telling stories of my tremendous strength given by God to combat my enemies .

2. I will honor my God regardless of the putting out of my eyes, and I will seek out you Philistines wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the burden of my birth as a Nazarite of God, yet I know it is my duty as prophesied.

4. I loved the woman with the dark night hair and I thought she loved me also; this was a dream.

5. But as for me I end up being blinded after God leaves me.

6. There were dubious and angelic beginnings regarding where I come from.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to composing riddles, tomorrow my plans include wrestling a lion and Sunday, I want to destroy the temple!

Who am I? (hint *biblical)
See my other Fill-In Riddles here


Bookmark and Share