Follow Us @burtonreview

Oct 2, 2009

Friday Fill-In~ A Knight, and perhaps a Wanderer?

Friday Fill-In Fun Join in the Friday Fill-In Fun~ They provide the basics and we fill-in the blanks with whatever we want! So that means I get to use famous dead people or fave characters..

Can you guess who this person is?

1. I have a history of courtly manners.
2. The unclenching possessiveness of my favorite Queen is something I wish I knew.
3. I'm eating (or recently ate) stale bread offered by my gaoler .
4. The passion of my life was when I was on the road (or on the seas!).
5. So that's it, that's all there was, and there will never be a better Captain.
6. Establishing a colony in Virgina was better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to traveling to Guiana, tomorrow my plans include attacking the Spanish and Sunday, I want to hang on to my head!

Bookmark and Share
See older Friday Fill-In's here