Follow Us @burtonreview

Oct 16, 2009

Friday Fill-In~ Can you predict who this is?

Friday Fill-In Fun Join in the Friday Fill-In Fun~ They provide the basics and we fill-in the blanks with whatever we want! So that means I get to use famous dead people or fave characters..

Can you guess who this person is (it's not me)?

1. So are we going travel through France or Italy?

2. My greatest desire for the truth is what's up ahead.

3. I love to consult for the king and the Queen consort.

4. They could be just ambiguous patterns of some sort.

5. I walk a fine line between fake or insane and evil.

6. The future is the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to publishing my book, tomorrow my plans include hoping to not be executed for heresy and Sunday, I want to be re-interred!
Guess who I am!

The Tudor Rose by Margaret Campbell Barnes book giveaway ends later TODAY, get your entries in today and I'll announce winner this weekend.

There is also a book giveaway for Monica Fairview's The Other Mr. Darcy until the 26th.Good Luck!

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Bookmark and Share