Follow Us @burtonreview

Jul 31, 2009

Friday Fill-In- Guess the King?

Join in the Friday Fill-In Fun

And...here we go!

A Royal Riddle .. this one was fun. Guess the King?

1. It's time for me to defend my crown that I stole instead of Protecting it.

2. If you are a royal wanna-be off to the tower with ya; it's not a bad place for ya unless of course yer my nephews.

3. I must be England's King at all costs cuz I am a TRUE Plantagenet!

4. Victory at Tewkesbury and the peaceful years after is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My crown is simply only meant for a TRUE Plantagenet(me!)

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was thinking of driving all those Woodvilles out of the
royal family ..oops.. let's execute that one...

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to marrying Elizabeth of York, tomorrow my plans include oops, I take that back you pesky Londoners and Sunday, I want to defeat that pretender Henry Tudor!

So.. Which King am I?
=)
See My other Fill-In's HERE