Follow Us @burtonreview

Jul 24, 2009

Friday Fill-In: Guess the Famous Queen #3: Who Am I?

Join in the Friday Fill-In Fun

And...here we go!

This is a Royal Riddle, Who am I?

1. Although my first husband died in battle, it is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I blew a whistling wind to blow Warwick and George's ship off its course.

3. Vengeance is bittersweet yet it tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is a necessity, especially when it comes to promoting my large family whom everyone else thinks are just upstarts.

5. The mere fact that the King met me under a tree and soon after married me is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is just a little truth that I used a little witchcraft to make him devoted to me. That's for me to know and you to wonder about.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to entertaining my royal husband, tomorrow my plans include devising another plan to rid of George and Sunday, I want to make sure my sons don't go to the Tower!

Can you guess this Queen?