Follow Us @burtonreview

Jun 16, 2009

Teaser Tuesday - Twilight of Avalon

TEASER TUESDAYS is hosted by ShouldBeReading and asks you to:
♠Grab your current read.
♠Let the book fall open to a random page.
♠Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
♠You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

I am reading Twilight of Avalon, by Anna Elliott; page 106:


"I know. I saw him killed. I watched him die."

Isolde was distantly aware of Hedda's sharp gasp, but the remnants of the vision were gathering and forming before her once more, and the sound seemed to come from a long way off.

I am thoroughly relaxing and enjoying this book. Wonderful!