Follow Us @burtonreview

Jun 4, 2009

CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST

Hello Friends! :)
This will take a MOMENT of your time.. no need to register for anything..
Just click here:
http://contests.twitterbackgroundsgallery.com/2009/06/03/burtonreview/

And select the FIFTH STAR
to vote for my Design for the background for PaperbackSwap's Twitter Page.

I am attempting this aggressive marketing campaign to win my favorite thing of all time: FREE BOOKS!!

This design is for the online book trading company, Paperbackswap... and I will win credits to request books through the site.. and 1st place also gets $100.00!!
How cool is that?

So please, forward to all your friends, and I don't ask for much, do I?

http://contests.twitterbackgroundsgallery.com/2009/06/03/burtonreview/

Click that link, and select the 5th star.
That's all :)

AND THEN WHEN I'M DONE WITH THE BOOKS .... I'LL REPAY YOU BY REVIEWING THEM!!!
AND I MAY EVEN SHARE SOME WITH YOU FOR GIVEAWAYS!!!
HOW COOL IS THAT!!

Please retweet, repost, EMAIL... just help a girl out who is obsessed with books. Thanks so much to anyone who does this for me...

Love to all!!
MARIE