Follow Us @burtonreview

Jun 12, 2009

Friday Fill-In

Friday Fill-In's is Hosted by Janet

And...here we go!

1. I grew up thinking that I would obtain everything my heart desired.
2. Janet's Friday Fill-In Post was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you participate in the Fill-In too?
4. Blogging helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the comments from you visitors, I love them all and you make it all worthwhile.
6. This American economy is very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the Harbor to see THE HANGOVER with my Hubby (first date night in six months!), tomorrow my plans include playing with my little kids and also my big step-kid (she's 15 now!! when did THAT happen?) and Sunday, I want to sleep all day or read all day but instead I'll be following the toddler to make sure he doesn't burn the house down!

What are you doing this weekend?

See yesterday's post for info on my newest giveaway, then check out the sidebar for two more giveaways still ongoing. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!