Follow Us @burtonreview

Jul 29, 2009

Booking Through Thursday ~ Funny Reads

Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb
Deb says:

What’s the funniest book you’ve read recently?


The Georgette Heyer novels come to mind immediately.
I read The Unfinished Clue, The Nonesuch, and The Convenient Marriage and each of them were quite funny, if we were splitting hairs I would say probably The Convenient Marriage was more giggly for me.
Delightful is the proper word.

Heyer's romances and mysteries are a delightful read.
See my Review for The Convenient Marriage
See my Review for The Unfinished Clue
See my Review for The Nonesuch

Sourcebooks Landmark has been reissuing Heyer's novels and there are many more for me to read which I hope to get a chance to someday. What about your funniest read lately?