Follow Us @burtonreview

Jun 5, 2009

Friday Fill-In & A Plea for Votes!!


And just a moment of your time first! I am in need of votes for a design contest for a twitter background for Paperbackswap:
Just click here:
http://contests.twitterbackgroundsgallery.com/2009/06/03/burtonreview/ And select the FIFTH STAR


:::Friday Fill-Ins is hosted by Janet::: She supplies the basics and we fill in the blanks:

And...here we go!

1. The crazy kids are already driving Dad nutso at home. FIRST DAY OF SUMMER VACATION!
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been pizza with peppers, sausage, olives, pepperoni.
3. I hate trying to sleep when all I hear is bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk would probably knock the wind out of me and cause my ankles to cramp up but it is something that I would like to do (along a beach which will never happen where I live).
5. On Monday, after the Twitter background contest is over, I would jump up and down smiling and laughing if I received some good news.
6. When all is said and done, I could be a winner of credits for more books at Paperbackswap, but you need to go and vote for me first!! It's really easy to vote! Juck click the 5th star! DONE! AND RETWEET!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing with the kiddos and then bathing the sticky sand off the brat, tomorrow my plans include perusing a book while the kids drive me bonkers and Sunday, I want to get the laundry nice and early so I don't have to think of it any longer than needed!

Please go VOTE FOR MY DESIGN AT THE TWITTER BACKGROUND CONTEST PAGE~ PLEASE!