Follow Us @burtonreview

Dec 3, 2009

Booking Through Thursday~ But, What About Me?

Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb:

But enough about you, what about ME?
Today’s question?
What’s your favorite part of Booking Through Thursday? Why do you participate (or not)?


My favorite part of BTT is the 'getting to know you' aspect of it. There are many new-to-me bloggers who do stop by this blog just because I have participated in the BTT meme (Hello out there! said in my best Blue's Clues imitation), and I love learning about others. This meme is one of the most thought-provoking memes I participate in, and I love thinking about some of these questions that it asks me every Thursday morning.

It's fun, and I love hearing about other people's opinions; sometimes I am surprised in a good way about how others feel about books. You would think it would be cut and dry, but there are so many varying tastes and different views on some subjects that we would have otherwise thought of as simple. It is an eye-opening experience sometimes!

The best part is learning about fellow book bloggers and feeling a part of the community.

Bookmark and Share