Follow Us @burtonreview

Apr 28, 2009

Tuesday Teaser

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by Should be Reading:
♦Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page.
♦Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
♦You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendatons if they like the teaser you’ve given!
♦Please avoid spoilers!


I just picked this book up this AM to start it at Lunch time. "The Unfinished Clue" is a mystery by Georgette Heyer, reissued by Sourcebooks 2009




Lola, seated in a high-backed arm chair, was looking bright eyed and heroic. As the doctor came in, she was saying with great complacency: 'For me this is an affair extremely terrible. It is known that the General - whom, however, I forgive, for I am a very good Christian, I assure you- has been most cruel to me....'

*Two giveaways going on right now so be sure to check around. Have a great day!