Follow Us @burtonreview

Apr 10, 2009

Friday Fill-In



Friday Fill-In is hosted by Janet

"Last week, Anonymous left this comment: "*sighs* The last two of these have sucked royally...I love this thing, but now I'm having to go back in the archives and find ones that aren't totally ridiculous and moronic...". This week, I'm dedicating #1 to Anonymous :-) And...here we go!"

1. Anonymous...go take a flying leap.

2. Having a toddler is a detriment to my health.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, and show you who wins.

4. The flowers blooming is what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when you can read all the self-help books you want.

6. The Chocolate Bunny MUST go into the Easter Basket! (But I'm afraid my kid will destroy the house with it)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to kissing the kids night night, tomorrow my plans include gosh darned laundry from hell and Sunday, I want to have a nice family gethering without any tantrums. (Keep dreaming)

Happy Easter to those that celebrate it!