Follow Us @burtonreview

Apr 9, 2009

Booking Through Thursday



Suggested by Barbara:
Here’s the question:
Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…
Are you currently reading more than one book?
If so, how many books are you currently reading?
Is this normal for you?
Where do you keep your current reads?
I can only keep up with one book at a time. I like to focus on the one book and get involved in it. I think if I tried to read more than one book at one time then I would end up neglecting the lesser worthy read. So that one book goes with me to work, and to the living room after work, and finally to bed with me.. hoping for a chance to read. Which sometimes doesn't happen.