Follow Us @burtonreview

Nov 20, 2009

Friday Fill-In~ Today in History, Proclaimed King of England!

Friday Fill-In Fun Join in the Friday Fill-In Fun~ They provide the basics and we fill-in the blanks with whatever we want! So that means I get to use famous dead people or fave characters..


Who is this king?

1. We need to restore authority after the unstable reign of my father.

2. I was given a nickname for my height and it made me smile.

3. If you want to know, my son's (who shares my name) reign was not very stable after mine, thankfully my grandson's (who shares my name) was stronger.

4. I broke my truce because of my need for vengeance, and it started to give me the untrustworthy reputation.

5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that is seven hundred years in the future for me and I would certainly not let any doctors near my face in an effort to rearrange it!! Taxation on the other hand sounds like a great idea and I'm all for it..but what is Massachusetts?

6. Christmas celebrations have begun to spread north and it makes for a happy holiday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting home from the crusade, tomorrow my plans include becoming King thereafter and Sunday, I want to reform my new government!

Take a guess at who this is!