Follow Us @burtonreview

Nov 6, 2009

Friday Fill-In~ All about Me for Real!

Friday Fill-In Fun Join in the Friday Fill-In Fun~ They provide the basics and we fill-in the blanks with whatever we want! So that means I get to use famous dead people or fave characters.. except this time it was too hard with these prompts. So this one is all me =)

And...here we go!

1. Plans and schedules help keep me organized.

2. I'm happy when things go according to plan, I get confused when schedules get disrupted.

3. The last thing I drank was water after the coffee swig .

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my family, they are the most valuable above all things .

5. I like black olives, onions and green peppers on my pizza.

6. Dear November, I shall always abhor you, as this is the month I lost my father .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to coloring with the toddler, tomorrow my plans include wondering if my daughter is riding a horse successfully and Sunday, I want to not feel exhausted!


See my other Fill-In Riddles here (where you guess the famous person!)
~~
Today is the last day for entries for the book giveaway of The Queen's Mistake by Diane Haeger, which I have just started reading. I will also be composing my review of Georgette Heyer's romance, Arabella, this weekend which I finished in a flash it seems. It was wonderful!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Bookmark and Share