Follow Us @burtonreview

Mar 21, 2009

Saturday Short

Okay, let's be honest here. I received "Too Hot to Handle" as an Advance Reading Copy, I chose it because it sounded like a fun read from the description (not looking for the cover). Then I receive the book, and immediately think how am I going to walk around with this thing? You see, I am normally seen toting around "scholarly" books with a portrait of a late King or Queen, or a novel with one of those headless but extravagantly bodiced bodies. Something that I would not mind striking up a passionate conversation about. I work in a small office, with three other males. We all pretty much keep to ourselves, busy working. Here I am, the only female, reading a book with the cover like this:
So this remains in my purse when the guys are around. I am going to try and finish it this weekend so I don't need to bring it back to work :) but then again I don't want to purposefully rush through it because I am having too much fun with it. And I was all detailed/facted to death with my last read so this is an awesome respite. Don't forget to sign up for my awesome giveaway of two signed editions of this book, and my ARC copy! You won't be sorry!