Follow Us @burtonreview

Mar 23, 2009

Mailbox Monday - March 23



This is my first "Mailbox Monday" post, so I'm posting everything I've gotten for March. I am not that lucky to get all these books in one week, for sure, and this is pretty awesome for a month as it is. So the quantity of books won't be this large probably EVER again.. (so enjoy!)



Mailbox Monday
Happy Monday!! Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. We share what books that we found in our mailboxes last week. I also include books I have bought. Here's what I received:

I had an amazing busy month of mail in March, beginning with my Amazon order:
The Spanish Bride: A Novel of Catherine of Aragon (Tudor Women Series) by Laurien Gardner
A Lady Raised High: A Novel of Anne Boleyn (Tudor Women Series) by Laurien Gardner
The King's Daughter: A Novel of the First Tudor Queen (Rose of York) by Sandra Worth
Mistress of the Revolution: A Novel by Catherine Delors


An ARC from the author Kate Emerson herself (muah!):
Secrets of the Tudor Court: The Pleasure Palace by Kate Emerson (my review here)

ARC's to review for April and May:
Too Hot to Handle by Robin Kaye (awesome signed copy giveaway here, interview coming in April)
Wild Highland Magic by Kendra Leigh Castle (Guest Author Posst coming May 12)
The Crimes of Paris by Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler