Follow Us @burtonreview

Mar 20, 2009

Sisterhood Award!


Awwww shucks... Amy at Passages to the Past offered me a Sisterhood Award.. how cool is that for a new blogger? That is way cool for Amy to think of me, and it is truly appreciated!
Amy has one of the best Historical Fiction Book Blogs out there and is one of those that has inspired me to endeavor into this realm.
Award 411:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

I would like to award the following blogs for inspiring with their awesome blogs, just as Amy has (and have kept me busy lurking!):


S. Krisha of S.Krishna's Books; she has been very graciously helpful to me!

TeddyRose of So Many Precious Books, So Little Time, who has also taken time out to help me!!

Daphne of Tanzanite's Shelf & Stuff, she has such an awesome blog with so much info. She is responsible for my huge Virtual TBR pile!!

Arleigh at Historical-Fiction.com for such a clean and informative blog on my favorite topic!!

Dar at Peeking Between the Pages, she has tons of things going on there too!!

Thanks to everyone in Blogland! :)