Follow Us @burtonreview

Mar 27, 2009

Friday Fill-In

Hosted by Friday Fill-in
This week, I took the first sentence in 6 of my favorite books...you fill them in...with the right words or even better, ones of your own.
And...here we go!

1. In a hole in the ground there lived a family of fairies.
2. My future ain't great but that ain't no matter.
3. After dark the rain began to fall again, and I missed the moon.
4. Uncle freed himself from the hold of the Spanish galleon.
5. There was a hand in the darkness, andI took it because my life depended on it.
6. Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, and many did not return.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to quiet time with my husband, tomorrow my plans include going to mom's and Sunday, I want to finish reading my Crimes of Paris!