Follow Us @burtonreview

Aug 13, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading!

What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. This is where we keep track of what we are currently reading and plan to read.

This week I started reading Wolf Hall for the read along, and got almost halfway through it by the time the weekend came. Perfect timing for me to pause Wolf Hall, and read an eBook on my iPad. During the weekend I read (devoured):

Barbour Books, September 1, 2012
Christian Fiction/Historical Romance

Juliana Sutton’s life looks perfect—from the outside. Until her husband’s untimely death reveals a devastating truth. . . . Cass Gregory is carrying his own dark secrets and feels unworthy to offer comfort to a woman of Juliana’s standing. When circumstances force them together, both Juliana and Cass are wounded and afraid to trust. Will the shadow of her dead husband’s name stand between Juliana and Cass, or will Juliana choose a love she never thought possible?

I enjoyed this, and its powerful Christian message hiding in the pleasurable story of love after betrayal.
Today I have jury duty, so please forgive me for not getting to your own Monday posts. Cross your fingers that I do not get picked for this long-term, I have way too many things going on at work that need my attention.

Reminder:
You have until Wednesday to enter the Three Book Giveaway of Georgette Heyer's classic works!