Follow Us @burtonreview

May 19, 2010

Decorative Book Boxes courtesy of CSN Stores

Lucky for me, CSN Stores have made the rounds again and highlighting items for review on the blogs. I was selected again to pick something that I would like to review, after last season I reviewed one of their great bookcases.

I selected this set of Book Boxes that are available in a few different pattern, and I chose the Equestrian pattern. The quality of these boxes are superb; they are thick, smell like leather (45 % leather) and are very sturdy. There is also a leather strap to tie them shut.





It was great fun finding all sorts of different things to store in these Book Boxes!


Remotes in the Medium box!


Stationery and momentos in the medium box!


Putting toys in the boxes!




Magazines and BOOKS, obviously, fit in the book boxes!




The product specifications on this set state:
•Set includes one small, medium and large book box
•Constructed of 50 % MDF, 45 % leather and 5 % fabric
•Leather bound book boxes with embossed leaf pattern

Specifications:
•Small book box dimensions: 7.5" H x 5" W x 2" D
•Medium book box dimensions: 10" H x 7" W x 2.25" D
•Large book box dimensions: 12.25" H x 10.25" W x 3.25" D



I will enjoy having a spot to stow spare paperwork!

And see my last post regarding another CSN product that I had received as a gift for my daughter. Thanks to CSN Stores for providing the Book boxes for me to review.