Follow Us @burtonreview

Sep 11, 2012

It's Bloggiesta Sign Up Time!

Seeing as I totally was caught off guard that it was BBAW week this week, I am doing a public service announcement that it is now time to sign up for the Bloggiesta event that happens twice a year. This event helps you clean up your blog, get things organized, and you might learn a thing or two to tweak your blog.

It's been quite a while since I have done a bloggiesta, and I might need some time to fine tune the blog, such as updating links or what not. We'll see what the Bloggiesta brings us!


Sign up here once you have created your own shout out that you are going to participate in the Bloggiesta. And you can follow the Bloggiesta event with the hashtag on twitter as well.

The Event runs from September 28 - 30th. I can't wait to see if there is something I can learn. It's been almost four years since I've had this blog, but if there is a way to tweak it I'd love to find out! But I definitely recommend this event for those bloggers who have only recently started blogging, there are lots of little tricks I've learned along the way. Thankfully, the blogger/blogspot platform has been keeping up with trends. Back when I started, I had to figure out HTML code to add three columns. Then I had to add HTML to get a Favicon.. and those graphics under my Header Image? I had added them all way before the blogger platform supported the Pages Option. So is there anything else out there that Blogger doesn't support that I can get working on my site? I can't wait to find out!

See you at the Fall 2012 Bloggiesta!