Follow Us @burtonreview

Sep 12, 2011

BBAW 2011: Community

It's Book Blogger Appreciation Week again.. and I just wanted to take the time to participate in my small way to highlight those key bloggers whom I appreciate the very most because they take the time to comment and provide feedback on my blog.

Today the BBAW crew prompts us with: "Today you are encouraged to highlight a couple of bloggers that have made book blogging a unique experience for you."

After a few years of 'blogging', I have found that I actually have stepped a bit away from the various facets of blogging and have been able to focus on the purpose of this blog: Reviewing Books for the Purpose of Reading Fantastic Books.

With that in mind, I have found a few blogs that I have continually enjoyed, but I will always enjoy Arleigh from www.Historical-Fiction.com for her camaraderie, and for her well written reviews. I have not found a single person who can beat those concise reviews that always seem to point out something that I was wanting to evoke in one of my own reviews.

And for reviews and the new release alerts on my favorite genre of historical fiction, I go to Daphne from Tanzaanite's Castle Full of Books. Pretty much a one stop shop there, and I've found I add the most books to my wish list because of her. That toppling TBR pile.. It's all her fault.

So here is a big Thank You to these two ladies for their always informative blog posts that keep me plugged into the Historical Fiction genre. Thank you Arleigh and Daphne!!