Follow Us @burtonreview

Jul 28, 2010

Another fantastic opportunity to review..

CSN Stores has been making the rounds on the blogs for awhile now, as we lucky bloggers get a chance to review a product for our readers. I have had several experiences with them so far, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for their next purchase online. They have so many items available at their 200+ online sites, that you are sure to find what you are looking for.

I have been eyeing the Batman couch set for my son, and an upgrade to our coffeemaker. It seems we need a coffee maker every year, and it turns into an emergency. Yes, it is certainly an emergency when there is no coffeemaker in the house! My eyes do not open in the morning unless I hear it automatically percolating.
Even though I am the only coffee drinker in the house lately, I still need the 12 cup styles. CSN Stores lets you search their site by narrowing the category to how many cups you want. No dinky 1-4 cups for me! 12 all the way!! We've been using the standard Mr. Coffee Programmable 12-cup machine (shown, available from CSN Stores), but I'm taking a peek and seeing what else is out there. CSN Stores is sure to offer something in my budget and I love looking at all of their products!!

What have you gotten from their stores recently? I am going to take a look around and see what catches my fancy.. I've got a big house to fill up now!