Follow Us @burtonreview

Apr 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday~ Secrets of the Tudor Court by D.L. Bogdan

TEASER TUESDAYS is hosted by ShouldBeReading and asks you to:
♠Grab your current read.
♠Let the book fall open to a random page.
♠Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
♠You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

Secrets of the Tudor Court by D.L. Bogdan (April 27, 2010)

I stand with Frances now. At the other executions - imagine I can say that, as I have attended so many now!- I would bury my head in Surrey's shoulder and clutch his hand as I heard that sound, that sound that never really evacuates the consciousness, steel cutting through flesh and bone and muscle. Now I must be here for his wife; I must be the strong one.
- page 276 Advance copy