Follow Us @burtonreview

Feb 24, 2010

New Tudor Book Alert!

Hot off the presses via Simon Schuster Alert in my E-mailbox this morning:

The third installment in Kate Emerson's Tudor series:

Secrets of the Tudor Court: By Royal Decree will be released on December 14, 2010 in Trade Paperback!!! I cannot WAIT to see this cover.. Emerson's previous books have been blessed with some very pretty embossed covers.

I found Emerson's books to be a refreshing look at the intrigues of the Tudor courts through fictionalized characters that Emerson brings to life:

See my review of Secrets of the Tudor Court: The Pleasure Palace, released February 2009.
See my review of Secrets of The Tudor Court: Between Two Queens released January 2010.


See all of my other previous Kate Emerson posts, which includes a fascinating guest post from the author.

Remember, don't confuse this series with the new book coming out by D.L. Bogdan, titled Secrets of The Tudor Court, which is releasing April 27, 2010. Confused yet?

Bookmark and Share