Follow Us @burtonreview

Sep 17, 2009

Booking Through Thursday~ Recent Enjoyable Reads

Booking Through Thursday is hosted by Deb.

Deb asks:

What’s the most enjoyable, most fun, most just-darn-entertaining book you’ve read recently?
(Mind you, this doesn’t necessarily mean funny, since we covered that already. Just … GOOD.)




I've read lots of GOOD books lately, luck of the draw I guess. I've enjoyed most of my recent reads actually. (Click titles to read my reviews)

The White Queen by Philippa Gregory was very entertaining.
Valeria's Last Stand by Marc Fitten was a book that was really weird, funny, interesting, thought provoking all rolled into one.
And The Twilight of Avalon by Anna Elliott was a fabulous story that I cannot wait to continue, that one surprised me very much with her eloquent writing; it was a treat to behold.

Don't forget to enter the myriad of giveaways I have going on this week, see my left sidebar for links to the current giveaways here.