Follow Us @burtonreview

Aug 6, 2009

Home Office Storage Preview!

I am on the bandwagon for the awesome website for Office Furniture and Office Accents!

CSN Office Furniture:The Best Selection of Office Furniture OnlineThe website at CSN Office Furniture sells everything from home office furniture to office accessories. I saw Lizzy's post at Historically Obsessed about adorable Princess Furniture that would have been perfect for my little girl a few years ago. They even have rugs, trash cans.. all sorts of interesting things for your home office where you do all of your blogging at.

Of course, as an avid reader and book blogger, I love bookcases and I need a new one for a particular area of my bedroom. I have many of the great bookcases that are similar to the ones that they show here, but I think what I chose at this time is going to be just perfect for what I am thinking of and I am going to post pictures of my new set up as soon as the fine folks at CSN Office Furniture send it along to me for review for you!

This piece is called Winsome 92326 - Espresso Wide 2 Section Storage Shelf, and is perfect for those who like to use storage baskets to hold their miscellaneous items as well. These are pictures courtesy of the website at CSN, but you will have to come back later when I receive my new bookcase from them as I will post pictures of exactly how perfect it is for what I need it for. I also wanted to mention they have FREE Shipping in the USA & Canada! Thank you to great people at CSN Office Furniture for this great review opportunity!
CSN Office Furniture:The Best Selection of Office Furniture Online
Office Furniture, Computer Desks, Office Chairs, Home Office Desks & Storage http://www.csnofficefurniture.com/ - (800) 311-4138