Follow Us @burtonreview

Jun 30, 2009

The Everything Austen Challenge

A new challege is being hosted at The Written Word:

The Everything Austen Challenge will run for six months (July 1, 2009 – January 1, 2010)! All you need to do is pick out what six Austen-themed things you want to finish to complete the challenge.

You have seen other posts on this, the sign up requires a link back to an original post choosing the items that we are using to participate in the challenge.

This is just in time for my recent acquisitions from Arleigh :) See my mailbox post!

I will be reading:
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (ARC)
2. Darcy and Anne by Judith Brocklehurst (ARC)
3. The Other Mr. Darcy by Monica Fairview
4. Mr. Knightley's Diary (2006) by Amanda Grange
5. The Lost Memoirs of Jane Austen, by Syrie James
6. An Assembly Such as This (Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman: Bk 1) by Pamela Aidan (2006)

And I am putting in a Backup Selection to replace any of the above:
A Jane Austen MOVIE



I still have a few others on my shelf Austen related.. once I get my ARC's read I will have to get a section for all the Austen's together.