Follow Us @burtonreview

Apr 17, 2009

Friday Fill-In & Books & Jean Plaidy

Friday Fill-In is hosted by Janet





1. Join me in reveling in the fact that it is FRIDAY! The ReadAThon is Tomorrow! (Although I'm not officially participating but I'll be cheering you lucky ones on..)
2. Put a little comic relief in your day!
3. Happiness is coming home after a long day at work to a doorstep littered with packages of books.
4. Dazed (the obvious word to go with) and confused.
5. I'm waiting for the mail-lady to leave a nasty note regarding all the books lately.
6.A new ARC is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading St. Thomas's Eve, tomorrow my plans include finishing St. Thomas's Eve and Sunday, I want tostart a NEW book, probably "The Girl She Used to Be" by David Cristofano !

I am about halfway through with St. Thomas's Eve by Jean Plaidy (re-released as Kings' Confidante this year) and if you have read it go on over to Royal Intrigue to participate in the discussion about it around May 1st.


Even if you don't want to participate this time around, we are going to discuss a new one each month and we'd love for you to stop by.

Have a Great Weekend, and let me know if you're participating in the Read A Thon so I could check in on you!